WEEKLY CLUB TRAINING PROGRAM
Club gates are held on Tuesday nights during school term (open gates are often held out of school term, also on a Tuesday). Qualified coaches volunteer time to help young riders and beginners develop the core skills of BMX.
- 5-5.30pm for mini-wheelers and new to pedals.
- 5.30-6.30pm for sprockets and beginners.
- 6.30-7.30pm for 8 and over or experienced riders.
- Riders from other clubs are always welcome
- Cost: $4 per rider
Group Coaching sessions with a variety of experienced coaches.
- Bookings essential
- Time & Cost: See the coaching page for more details.
Private coaching sessions available on request – contact coaches directly.
Club racing is held every second Sunday during school term (start time varies depending on time of year). Please see our calendar of events and social media pages for specific information.
Cost: $8 per rider, $4 for mini-wheelers, $20 family cap for 3 riders and over.